Building on the success of Akolade’s NFP conference series, this year’s event brings together experts on social innovation from community agencies, philanthropic organisations, peak bodies, and government – from some of the most innovative Australian Not for Profits!
This enlightening event looks at some of the key trends transforming the NFP sector and how new models for social enterprise and entrepreneurship, innovations in fundraising and investment, and creative thinking in program development and delivery can help Australian NFPs enhance reach and viability and maximise the value of outcomes.
Hear from key speakers, to name a few:
- David Crosbie, Chief Executive Officer, Community Council for Australia
- The Hon Victor Dominello, Minister of Innovation and Better Regulation
- Jason Gerrard, Director of Shared Value, Save the Children Australia
- Anshu Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Goonj (Winner Ramon Magsaysay Award 2015 &
- Schwab Foundation Social Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 & Ashoka Fellow)
- Luke Terry, Chief Executive Officer, Toowoomba Club House (Australian Social Enterprise Champion 2015)
- Petra Buchanan, Chief Executive Officer, McGrath Foundation
- And many others
Key benefits of attending:
- Gain insights from sector leaders on emerging models disrupting the NFP sector
- Hear about Australia’s most innovative projects and campaigns
- Learn how to integrate innovation into organisational culture
- Explore cutting edge leadership and capacity building tools
- Understand how to develop, implement and measure innovation
Please contact Akolade for more information or to register on 02 9247 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Sydney (Sydney (Radisson Blu Hotel, 27 O’Connell Street, Sydney))
Event Dates: 11 May 2016 – 13 May 2016
Event Time: 8:30am-5:30pm
Link : https://akolade.com.au/events/2nd-annual-innovative-business-models-for-nfp/
Contact Name: Molly Haskell
Contact Phone: 02 9247 6000
Contact Email: email@example.com.
Cost: Pro Bono Australia Members can receive a 15% discount off the standard price – pay $1699.15+GST to attend the two-day conference (please reference VIP code WFXP1).
Posted: 05 April 2016
We hope to see you there!
This article was sourced from the website Probono Australia News (full copy) and the original article can be found at 2nd Annual Innovative Business Models for Not for Profits Conference.