This coming Saturday, 9 April, BCA President Emma Bennison will host a forum for BCA members from across South Australia.
The purpose of this forum is to discuss a proposal from the Adelaide Branch to extend its boundaries and to provide members with an update on BCA’s current and emerging policy involvements.
The Agenda for the forum is as follows (Times are South Australia local).
- 12:30 Internet coverage commences
- 12:40 – 12:50 Introductions, Role Call and Apologies
- 12:50 – 1:05 Update from BCA President
- 1:05 – 1:40 Discussion of Branch Boundaries proposal
- 1:40 – 2:10 BCA Policy Update; NDIS, My Aged Care, Other current issues
- 2:10 – 2:30 Open discussion and questions from members
- 2:30- 2:35 Closing remarks – David Squirrel
For those who cannot attend the forum, coverage will be available via the internet. Simply use the provided links below. There is a choice of audio platforms for your selection.
Those participating via the internet will be able to have their questions and comments addressed.
- Text messages can be sent to 0407 308 706
- Emails should be directed to email@example.com
Please ensure that you include your name and postcode as part of your message.
Feeling lonely or just want to make new friends? Come join the MDM Club for free. Chat in a safe and tolerant space, created especially for the disability community.
Music will be stream from around 12:00 Adelaide time.
Links for listening to the stream are:
This article was sourced from the website Blind Citizens Australia blog feed (full copy) and the original article can be found at BCA South Australian Members Forum to be streamed via the Internet.