The Centre for Disability Studies Presents Medication Management in Supported Living Settings
Facilitated by Dr Seeta Durvasula & Sam Arnold
- What are medications?
- Adverse drug reactions Medication errors
- Specific medications – including psychotropics, anticonvulsants, antibiotics
- Practical aspects, including ADHC & NDIS policies and funding requirements
- Documentation, administration, hygiene
- Storage and disposal
- Medication administration errors – prevention and response
- Supporting self-administration
Date: 21st July 2016
Time: 9:30AM – 1.00 PM (Morning Tea will be provided)
Location: Auditorium, Ground floor, Medical Foundation Building (K25), Camperdown, Sydney, NSW 2050
This article excerpt was sourced from the website Centre for Disability Studies Newsletter (full copy) and the original article can be found at REGISTER NOW! Medication Management in Supported Living Settings.