Cerebral Palsy Support Network invites guests to come to the information session on disability housing options. Even though this event is outside of the southern region of Victoria, it is worth visiting.
Special guest speakers will include Jacalyn Bodycoat and Liz Mumford from Housing Choices Australia.
Learn more about:
- What kinds of disability specific housing is available
- How to access this housing
- How Housing Choices Australia works with people with disabilities to provide housing and tenancy solutions that suit their individual needs
- Shared Supported Accommodation
- Housing Choices Australia and the NDIS
When: Thursday 14 April
When: 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Location: 525 High Street Preston
To reserve a spot: or for more information please contact (03) 9478 1001 or [email protected]
Contact Name: Erin Haynes
Contact Phone: 9478 1001
To read the rest of this article please visit the original post as this is only an excerpt as the original article is currently not available for full republication.
This article excerpt was sourced from the website Respite South News blog summary only and the original article can be found at Info session on disability housing options - Preston April 14.