In this NDIS Mental Health Network update you’ll find information about:
- Training – NDIS organisational readiness training for mental health service providers
- Webinar – Introduction to the NDIS for mental health carers – Friday 21 October 2016
- A request for information – National Disability Services Webinar – Improve IT4NDIS
- A funding announcement regarding NDIS Workforce Innovation
- A peer-led NDIS engagement activity on Palm Island
- An expert workshop on supported decision making, psychosocial disability and the NDIS
- Release of Mental Health Australia NDIS Capacity Building Project Papers
- Release of an NDIA Mental Health Sector Reference Group Communique
- News about the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- Release of a new report: Effective, evidence-based psychosocial interventions suitable for early intervention in the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Reminder about the NDIS Communications Toolkit
This information is from Mental Health Australia.
To read the rest of this article please visit the original post as this is only an excerpt as the original article is currently not available for full republication.